I need a kitchen, so where do I go from here?
The first option is full service
This enables you to leave the project design in our capable hands, from start to finish.
That process looks like this:
1. You visit our showroom on Wilkinson Street, Alice Springs, to view samples and firm up ideas. Bring pictures on your phone of the space you want to renovate, some basic measurements, and room layout on a piece of paper so we can work out an estimate and quantity of cabinetry.
Remember, when we commence your project, we will always re-take and check measurements before cutting.
2. Let us know if we will be doing the installation(subject to availability) or your builder.
If you have a carpenter or builder to do your renovation, we can work with them and you can be sure all the other aspects of a kitchen renovation are taken care of like: painting, tiling, splashbacks, moving walls, plumbing, gas, ventilation and electrical. They will coordinate these trades.This is our preferred option.
3. Within the week, you will receive your formal quotation for the cabinetry.
4. Upon acceptance of our quote, we require a 5% deposit.
5. We then begin shop drawings including the 3D modelling.
6. We make a time to come out and do an onsite measure-up of the space.
7. You select colour and finishes for cabinetry and benchtop.
8. IMPORTANT - At this stage, you will also need to confirm the appliances you will be purchasing along with model numbers.
9. Once you receive our drawings, give us your feedback and any modifications. Once this is completed your builder can receive a copy for plumbing and electrical trades.
10. We issue a 45% material deposit to start manufacturing.
11. A completion date is confirmed.
12. Final balance paid on completion / pick up.
We also make wardrobes, vanity cabinets and a range of joinery to enhance your living space. Bring along your ideas and we can work from there.
Our second option is for capable DIYers
If you are handy on the tools and confident you can embark on a flatpack project then we have solutions to help.
Go to NT Flatpacks, our new service for those who would like end-to-end customer service and save money without sacrificing on the quality of your cabinetry.
NT Flatpacks was created so you can have a premium product and peace of mind, without breaking the budget.
Here’s a bit more about NT Flatpacks:
- Your cabinetry is constructed from quality Australian-made flatpack kitchens, cut onsite in our Alice Springs factory
- You will be supported by our support team if you have any questions
- You will be supporting a long-time local business, employing locals, and supporting local clubs and committees
- NT Flatpacks provide good value for money for savy DIYers and trade proffessionals. This is not for everyone though and you will need some basic computer skills and your project already planned out with cabinet sizes.
Our goal is to make the assembly easy so that you get it done quickly:
- All our components are pre-drilled on all 6 faces (if required)
- We keep stock so you don’t have to wait. Choose the “Express Choice” option.
- Our doors are edged with PUR glue which means steam & water will not affect the quality of your door. Not many flatpacks offer this!
- You have the choice of flat packed or assembled kit that we can package for transport or you can pick up.
If something is wrong, we can fix it. We’re not happy until you are.
Head on over to NT Flatpacks and get started on your project today.